Measuring Hidden Dimensions Training – the foundational programme
February 14 @ 9:00 am - March 29 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0£1650
Train to discern development, reading between the lines of thought and speech.
Development is the expression of the human life force coming through our bodies and souls over a whole lifetime.
This training introduces the insights and practices researched and developed by Otto Laske. To date this is the most developed, and the only precise and reliable way to observe and measure the extent to which an adult person has developed.
Among other insights this makes transparent where their current potential of work and decision-making lies, and what concrete learning steps can support the use of such potential.
The training has many dimensions. You can and most likely will experience or learn:
- Two lines of development in adults: Social-emotional stage development (following Robert Kegan), and cognitive development expressed in fluidity of use of dialectical thought forms (Otto Laske)
- Capabilities at work as expression of development, different to competencies
- Potential-focused HR practice compared to the still dominant status-quo oriented HR practice
- Coaching and consulting for development
- Development as a team or organisational culture dimension
- Matching work responsibilities with developmental capabilities
- Listening to developmentals in thought and speech
- Understanding your own developmental situation and its implications for life and work
Development is now entering the field of Human Resources and the work in organisations. We find an increasing interest and demand for developmental assessments, and hence Rainer is offering this training to enlarge the field of possible collaborators and colleagues so that this growing field of practice can be well supported.
The foundational programme is structured in three modules. You can book the whole programme at once, or select a single module only.
Please send an e-mail to pro(a)pro-action.eu.
Foundations of Measuring Hidden Dimensions
This 3-day residential seminar will explore the lines of social-emotional and cognitive development, with a focus on social-emotional development: How do I decide and act, and for whom?
We will understand the Robert Kegan (Harvard School) model of adult development, how we unfold as humans according to this line, how interim steps are discerned, and how to do social-emotional assessment interviews.
We will explore the implications of development as a dimension for discerning work capabilities and competences, and what the use of this science means for Human Resources as a professional practice.
We will have space for your personal inquiries and questions.
Developmental interventions in practice
We will have 5 online sessions over 2 hours every Wednesday 17:00 CET / 4:00 pm GMT from 20 February 2019 till 20 March 2019. In these sessions we explore practical applications and deepen the understanding of social-emotional development in various practical contexts.
Participants will practice their listening for development and share their experiences and feedback. The sessions have space for your questions or cases to be explored together.
We will practice Action Learning as a team practice fostering cognitive and social-emotional development.
Cognitive development and Action Learning mastery
This 3-day module will focus on cognitive development: How do I construct my world and discern options for actions and choice? We will practice the understanding and use of dialectical thought forms (Otto Laske), and corresponding mind-opening questions. We will practice Action Learning with these thought forms. This seminar is both for experienced Action Learning practitioners to include thought forms and dialectical questions into their mastery, and for participants of the Measuring Hidden Dimensions programme to lay their foundations for the cognitive development line.
Date: 27-29 March in London, UK
Please send an e-mail to pro(a)pro-action.eu.
About Rainer von Leoprechting
The programme will be lead by Rainer von Leoprechting. Rainer (*1965) has trained with Otto Laske in the early 2000s and translated his book “Measuring Hidden Dimensions” into German. He practices developmental coaching and consulting since over 15 years, does individual developmental assessments and organisational work culture development. He invented an automatic measurement of social-emotional stages that is now becoming available to match individuals with their work potential in their next work assignments.
All three modules: £ 1650,00 per person as early bird if registered and paid until 15 January 2019.
After 15 January 2019: £ 1995,00, a deferred payment over several installments is possible.
All modules can be booked as seminars on their own:
Module 1: £ 750
Module 2: £ 650
Module 3: £ 750
On completion of the foundational programme you receive a certificate as “developmental consulting practitioner.”
Continue with the Developmental Professional Programme
After this foundational programme, you can deepen your practice and complete with professional certificates that qualify your practice for developmental interviewing or scoring:
- Developmental interviewing intensive – 8 online sessions with social-emotional and cognitive interviews, followed by a 3-day residential practice seminar. (£ 1,200)
After completing this module, you are being recommended to do developmental assessment interviews with individual clients through the Developmental interviewing professional certificate.
- Developmental scoring – social-emotional text analysis. 8 online sessions to practice scoring of social-emotional interview material. Standards of quality scoring. Practicing advocating and disputing developmental interpretations. (£ 750)
After completing this module, you are being recommended and entrusted co-scoring of social-emotional interviews through the Social-emotional scoring certificate.
- Cognitive scoring – dialectical thought form recognition in texts. 8 online sessions to practice scoring of cognitive interview material. Practicing advocating and disputing developmental interpretations. (£ 750)
After completing this module, you are being recommended and entrusted co-scoring of cognitive development interviews through the Dialectical scoring certificate.
The two scoring certificates booked together: £ 1,400.
All three professional certificates booked together: £ 2,400.
Your return on investment
Learning about adult development has its own gratification in that hitherto hidden dimensions and dynamics between humans in and towards human systems become understandable, to the extent where one can intervene and deal with them.
This value will enter your working practice, as a consultant, coach, parent, leader, boss etc. and may have consequences in how you work and who you are.
There is a financial return for you, too. On completion of any of the professional modules you qualify to practice as an interviewer or scorer for developmental assessments. For such work, you will be well paid, as the regular practice of assessing individuals in or for critical or leadership positions is still in its infancy and very few people are in this market today. Should you choose to commit to developmental assessment work, your full financial investment is likely to break even in a short time period.
- February 14 @ 9:00 am
- March 29 @ 5:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Online seminar, Training
- Event Tags:
- adult development, capabilities, coaching, cognitive development, constructive developmental framework, deliberative developmental organization, Developmental, Harvard School, learning, new human resources management, Otto Laske, Robert Kegan, social-emotional, theory of work
- UK (Winchester and London) and online
- United Kingdom
- pro action learning Ltd